ROTO SYN. is water soluble cutting oil, is enriched with EP additives for excellent tooling life and long life of heavy duty machine operation of all ferrous and its alloy property besides its excellent tool life and more sump life as compared to the conventional coolant.
Direction of Use :
- ROTO SYN should be diluted with water in the range of 10:1 to 60:1 depending on the Operation, work piece material, and water hardness.
- Always add water in oil never other way.
- Never add product directly to the machine sump. Must be add in emulsion form.
- Always clean the tank thoroughly before fresh charge of emulsion.
- Usage of low chloride water & low hardness water.
Features & Benefits
- No hazardous material like chromates, phosphates and sulphates & free chlorine.
- Reduced wheel loading on the machine parts.
- Corrosion inhibitor packages protect the job material and machine from rusting.
- Reduced machine down time.
- Reduced labour cost & maintenance cost.
- Better lubricity
- Pleasant smell
|Appearance||Blue clear liquid||Ferrous||Yes||Drilling||1:15|
|Viscosity||55 (+-5) SEC||Mild Steel||Yes||Grinding||1:10|
|Emulsion||Bluish opaque||Stainless Steel||Yes||Milling||1:15|
|Oil content||30% minimum|